|Find out more | Source code|
really, I am. and so should you, if you live in Cambridge.
- I know him, and he's a good guy. Nothing like having friends in high places.
- He actively supports the idea that Cambridge should have nightlife.
- He has insight into town-and-gown dynamics from the perspective of the sizable student population, not just the cranky-NIMBY-neighbors voting bloc.
- He will be a force for better cycling in the city.
- I wanna hear him spin the trance remix of at least one City Council meeting.
Spread the word.