[travel] White Marsh, MD - Nathan
[travel] White Marsh, MD|
- - Total mall-ville. Local directions are relative to Ikea, Starbucks, and TGI Fridays.
- - Most roads don't have sidewalks.
- +/- Hotel provides "trolley" bus service to go 0.4 miles from here to the major mall.
- - Local indoor mall is 100% predictable.
- + Local outdoor mall is only 80% predictable.
- + + Brewpub in local outdoor mall has both good food and good beer.
- - - - Maryland still permits smoking in bars.
- - Wayfinding from mall to strip mall to hotel is nearly impossible. Especially after the brewpub.
Tags: beer, travel, work
|Date:||February 27th, 2007 04:31 am (UTC)|| |
What, you miss the comfort of home, where directions are relative to the Dunkin' Donuts, various rotaries, and buildings which no longer exist? :)
|Date:||February 27th, 2007 02:51 pm (UTC)|| |
- Wayfinding from mall to strip mall to hotel is nearly impossible. Especially after the brewpub.
Thanks for making me giggle.